Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > HTC Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Kris Kumar
Editor Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by prismejon
It would be cool to show off our application with a real device instead of an emulator at the Imagine Cup finals. And I love to develope personal apps with the .NET CF.
All the best.

Sorry if I sounded too discouraging. Since you are "serious" about .NET CF apps, you should consider the upgrade. But I like your idea of emailing the folks and finding out all the limitations in the build/upgrade.

And since memory seems to be the only hold up. You can by an SD card. And make sure that when you install third party apps, you install them on the SD card instead of the Phone memory.