Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Articles & Resources

Old 04-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default The Best Podcast Ever: Movie Trailers!

http://social.zune.net/podcast/New-...a9-ae1ef8ec7f3c

I love watching movie trailers, maybe because sometimes the trailers are better than the movie itself. The art of movie trailer editing is truly magical; even the worst movie can be made to look amazing by clever edits and a great background song. I've long wished there was a Windows Media Center-based solution for watching movie trailers, and I still want that, but I've found the next best thing: the New Movie Trailers podcast, courtesy of the Zune Marketplace. I'm not sure how long this has been available, and for many of you this is old news, but I have to say I was thrilled when I found it. Most of the trailers are in HD, so the quality is fantastic. It's also available via the trailer Web page, so you can stream movie trailers without needing to go into the Zune software (the trailers won't be in HD though). Nicely done Zune team, nicely done!

Old 04-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Adam Krebs
Contributing Editor

I don't know about Media Center, but the Zune Video store on XBL has searchable, on-demand trailers which look beautiful. Personally, I can't wait for Tron Legacy. My geek meter goes off the screen whenever I see something from that movie.