Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Hardware

Old 11-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default New Zune Colours on Zune Originals Confirmed

https://zunestore.net/us/catalog/index.aspx

There you have it. Exciting, no? Magenta is coming on December 1st, and so is Purple. I'm kind of curious about these choices because magenta and purple aren't exactly far apart on the colour spectrum. Myself, all I want is a Zune HD with 64 GB of storage. Colours are great, but capacity matters even more.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:08 AM
SoundMix
Ponderer
Default Capacity...

I'm with ya! Give me a 64 or better yet 128GB, I just purchased a Zune 120GB to back-up my 80GB.

Paul

Old 11-28-2009, 04:53 AM
ACE
Pupil
Send a message via Yahoo to ACE

Completely agree - I WANT A 64GB Zune HD! That's why I haven't bought one yet...

Old 11-28-2009, 01:08 PM
jaxim
Ponderer

I completely agree too. 64GB would be ideal for me.

As a developer, I also want Microsoft to open an app store already. Hopefully the WinMo/Zune App Store will open soon after the release of Windows Mobile 7. If so, I hope the release of Windows Mobile 7 is not that far off!

Old 11-29-2009, 03:23 AM
bubuschoeny
Pupil

Great I'll take a 32 gig blue with a cell chip, Wimax or LTE data speeds, tegra II chip, and xbox live arcade catalog. Mix in an email app, exchange support, and mobile office 2010 support. I would like induction charging accessories for the car and home. Please also back my contacts and data via cloud and zune marketplace. Once my order is complete I'm sure there is 10 to 20 million more people who would like to place an order for this device

Old 11-29-2009, 05:06 AM
Sven Johannsen
Editorial Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuschoeny View Post
Great I'll take a 32 gig blue with a cell chip,.....I'm sure there is 10 to 20 million more people who would like to place an order for this device
Well, you aren't getting it. You're getting the same old thing in NEW COLORS. Whooppee. What do they think this is? McDonalds? People are going to collect all six?

Old 11-29-2009, 05:15 AM
bubuschoeny
Pupil

Hey Swaimi I think the apple thoughts would be better suited for you.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Sven Johannsen
Editorial Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuschoeny View Post
Hey Swaimi I think the apple thoughts would be better suited for you.
I think you were addressing me? I say the same thing over there. Yes I have an iPhone, and a Pure, and an Epix, and 4 Zunes (30, 8, 80 and HD) and etc. Just irks me sometimes that the best technological ingenuity can do is new colors these days. I can't get a Zune with BT to use with my assortment of BT headphones/headsets, but by golly I can get Magenta. Guess the powers that be felt the reason Zunes weren't selling was because they didn't have the cool colors. I think it might have something to do with advertising. Wednesday's paper had 3" of ads for Black Friday. Not a Zune in sight. When did you last see a Zune TV Ad? But by golly if they offer new colors, that should help. Just grumpy lately, don't mind me.