¹ Which 3 Apps Do You Want? - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 08-25-2009, 09:17 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default Which 3 Apps Do You Want?

http://forums.thoughtsmedia.com/f16...unch-94913.html

"Well, just for kicks lets assume that the App store will be available at launch.  Here's the question. What apps would you like to see at the launch of Microsofts latest media device? Just to make it difficult, limit your list the top 3."

Forumite Phillip Dyson posed an good question in the forums and I thought it was worth putting up here on the front page so we can get everyone's opinions.  I actually really like his Netflix and eBook reader suggestions.  But he already picked those so I need my own list of applications.  I see my Zune as a very media centric device so my list will really focus on that!

If you want to know though, you'll have to follow this link to the forum discussion.

Old 08-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Adam Krebs
Contributing Editor

Looking through the apps on my phone, there's really not much I use a ton outside of the browser, mail, or maps. If they can build a great browser with Flash or media support, that's what I'm really looking for. Otherwise, games would be nice, and maybe a task list or notes application, but otherwise apps really isn't the selling point for me.