¹ Win a Caprica Zune from Inside the Circle and CNET - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2009, 06:00 AM
Adam Krebs
Contributing Editor
Default Win a Caprica Zune from Inside the Circle and CNET

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105...10231021-1.html

"Damn those SyFy people and their Caprica. I think I’m officially done saying this will be my last Battlestar Galactica post because the show will never go away and they’ve gone and done it. They’ve crossed over into gadget land and created an amazingly cool custom Zune complete with the Caprica logo and custom Content. At the fan friendly LA television event PaleyFest09 they screened the premiere of Caprica at the famous Cinerama Dome last night (Monday) and surprised fans by having a 90 minute Q and A... Zune Marketplace will be the only place fans can get this footage from this Q&A session for streaming and download beginning April 28th."

I really should have my nerd card revoked for not knowing what Caprica is (or watching Battlestar Gallactica), but if that means anything to you (and even if it doesn't), we can all appreciate the lure of free stuff. Inside The Circle and C|NET are both giving away a Zune 16 (sorry, US only) with a bunch of Caprica programming and one of the coolest reverse-side tattoos I've seen. They're both closing today, so enter while you can!