¹ New Zune Retail Display - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2009, 03:51 AM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default New Zune Retail Display

http://www.istartedsomething.com/20...etail-displays/

"The next time you’re at an electronics store (if they’re still around), you might have to put some shades on if you’re to walk past the Zune display cabinet. Planned Marketing Solutions International (PMSI), an established creative agency out of Oregon, has been working on a redesign for the largely brown Zune retail displays that are in many US electronic stores today. They’ve recently put up some renders of this on their Flickr stream." - istartedsomething

Have you gotten a little tired of the retail displays for the Zune that have been around since the player hit the market? Microsoft must be or someone at PMSI felt they should be since they recently posted some renders of some potential new in-store displays. I can’t imagine most stores would dedicate such a large footprint to many products, let alone a Zune display. That said, these renders look very nice and I think having a display that takes at least some of these elements would certainly help the Zune’s retail presence a bit.

Who knows, there’s been talk of a Microsoft store too. They could easily have a display like this in one of their own stores! I like the one that’s all orange and square corners the best. It really makes a bigger statement to me than the other one does. But I think they’re both very nice.