Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Content Creation & Management

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2008, 05:32 PM
averagejoe
Neophyte

Hello to All,fficeffice" />>>
>>
I just purchased my first ever Mp3 player, and obviously I went with a Zune 120 GB mainly basiclly most of my friends that own a Mp3 player its a Zune and they love it>>
>>
I have some problems while trying to covert the DVD to VOB file using DVD Decryptor now this doesnt happen all the only with certain DVD for example Hancock gives me an Error I/O then the names drive where the DVD is in, I checked to make sure the DVD is clean and scratch free and gave it a rest and tried Wanted and the DVD was decryptor with no problem, then tried hancock again got the error message again

Second problem iam coming across when I actually convert the dvd and i sync the converted file to my zune the movie plays in widescreen format and the movie not even widescreen and the program I use doesnt even have the option for widescreen