¹ Win a [Nearly] New White Zune - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Events

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Win a [Nearly] New White Zune

Ok, so here's the deal: remember my dusty white Zune? I sent it back to a great contact I have at Microsoft on the Zune team, because he wanted to see it (it seems I'm one of the few people that got a dusty Zune), and he sent me a replacement white Zune. When my Zune arrived at Zune HQ, apparently an engineer cracked it open and cleaned out all the dust - and my contact offered to send it back to me. So now that means I have an "extra" Zune (I still have the black one that's dysfunctional), and you know what that means...giveaway! We want to spread the Zune love here at Zune Thoughts, so whether you already have a Zune and want to give this to someone else, or you're lacking in the Zune-owning department, enter in our little contest.

How do you win? Simple: register in our forums and post a message in this thread telling me one song or band that you're enjoying right now. Seven days from now (on the 24th of May) at noon I'll do a random drawing, and one person will win the Zune. I'll ship it anywhere in the world, and I'll include a Zune Thoughts micro light as well. One entry per person allowed, all decisions final, and the winner has 14 days to claim their prize or I'll pick someone else.

And in case you're wondering, the Zune is in pristine condition - no scratches, nicks, dents, or anything else. The Zune box on the other hand, looks like it's been through a war. But it's not like you're going to carry it around with you, right? Exactly.

UPDATE: Oh, and I should add that if you don't see your post appear right away, it's because it's your first post and I need to approve it. Hang tight and don't re-post right away.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:16 PM
vlefur
Pupil
Thumbs up Journey To The Centre Of The Earth

With Zune market place, I discovered Rick Wakeman's solo albums, and this song is the best I'm listening at the time being.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:33 PM
ShahnHogan
Neophyte
Default Right now I'm loving "Oh the Glory of it all" by David Crowder Band

It's a part of the new Live Passion cd. Jason, thanks for considering me.

- Shahn

Old 05-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Timothy Huber
Ponderer
Default My favorite Canadian chanteuse

I'm listening to the new Holly Cole CD that I just imported from Canada and ripped, because she is not distributed in the US. Right now I've got "The House is Haunted by the Echo of Your Last Goodbye" playing.

Last edited by Timothy Huber; 05-17-2007 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: bad grammar :)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:36 PM
areyes
Neophyte
Default Want a Zune

I've been listening to Bloc Party lately

Old 05-17-2007, 05:44 PM
sboots
Pupil
Default Emilie Autumn - Laced/Unlaced

I can't get enough of Emilie Autumn these days! Her new CD, Laced/Unlaced came to me from the UK in a really nice package that looks more like a book than a CD.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Adam Krebs
Contributing Editor

I've been listening to a lot of mashups as of late, and working on my own, so I'm listening to Seal's Kiss From a Rose a good deal.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:54 PM
bon4ire
Neophyte

I'm listening to the Xanadu movie soundtrack! Can't get enough of it! Need more!

Old 05-17-2007, 06:02 PM
bleeman
Intellectual

Even though I've had my Zune since last December I hadn't activated my 14-day trial until 2 weeks ago when I felt I had enough free time to make good use of it. I've been having a ball and just activated the monthly subscription pass yesterday as it was the last day on my 14-day trial.

I haven't checked out any new bands lately as I've been traveling down memory lane. So right now my Zune is playing all of the Moody Blues albums I listened to in high school. My favorite of them is still "On The Threshold of a Dream" and on it I like "Have You Heard".

Since I obviously already own a Zune, if I win this one it will go to my wife who I've been trying to convince she needed a DAP. Having her cruise through the Zune marketplace during our trial period, I think I've just about convinced her as she didn't hesitate when I said I wanted to sign up for the monthly pass.

Last edited by bleeman; 05-17-2007 at 06:04 PM..

Old 05-17-2007, 06:14 PM
rc28
Neophyte

Hi there, I would really love to win the zune as my current mp3 player seems to be on it's way out.
I love so many different types of music that I have a new favourite band each week but right now I am hooked on a little known artist by the name of Ulrich Schnauss and the track "Clear Day" from the album "A Strangely Isolated Place". There's something really beautiful about it but I can't put my finger on it. There is a video on youtube with it playing in the background while a guy is cycling all over the place but the sound quality is awful and doesn't do the song justice, here it is
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HOVwJq8b5A
I also think the zune pass subscription would really satisfy my constant desire for finding new music.

Last edited by rc28; 05-17-2007 at 06:30 PM..

Closed Thread