Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default $6500 in Prizes Up For Grabs - Want Some?

http://www.digitalhomethoughts.com/...ch-contest.html

Psst...in case you're not a regular reader of Digital Home Thoughts (for shame!), I wanted to give you a heads up: today I've launched our grand re-opening contest to kick things off. Through the support of some great sponsors, which include Orb Audio, Microsoft's Vista team, Corel, Roxio, Pinnacle, LumaPix, and many others, I have just under $6500 worth of prizes to give away - 43 prizes in total. They include a 5.1 surround sound system from Orb Audio, a Canon Digital camera and a Canon HD camcorder from the Vista team (they're Windows Vista Certified Devices), piles of great software, and various hardware including Proporta and PPC Techs mobile USB charging packs. Basically, something for everyone!

I'll be kicking off the first giveaway tomorrow, and each giveaway will remain open for entry until I close them all down in early April. Since you're already registered at this site, all you have to do is stop by and enter the contest - simple! While you're there, peruse the site, check out our articles, and contribute to our community - one of my goals with this contest is to build up our community at Digital Home Thoughts. Thanks for your support and I hope you win something... ;-)