¹ How Cool is J Allard? Let Ars Technica Count the Ways! - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 08-24-2007, 03:24 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default How Cool is J Allard? Let Ars Technica Count the Ways!

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2007/08/22/top-ten-things-that-you-didnt-know-about-microsofts-j-allard

"I'm kind of obsessed with J Allard, Microsoft's VP of Design and Development, the man behind the Zune, and probably the most hardcore dude on the face of the planet. I do a lot of research on him in my spare time, and he also provides me with an excuse to feed my telephoto lens and long-range video surveillance hardware obsession."

If it wasn't J Allard, I'd be a little worried. But let's face it, J Allard is cool! He's the man behind the XBox 360 and the Zune. The Zune's potential has yet to come to fruition at this point but there is no denying that the XBox 360 is a must have item. Microsoft isn't generally considered 'cool' but J Allard is definitely cool!

So what did Jon Stokes learn? You'll have to read the Ars Technica article "Top Ten things that you didn't know about Microsoft's J Allard" to find out!

Old 08-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Rocco Augusto
Editor Emeritus

I once heard J Allard punched both Mr. T AND Chuck Norris in the throat, at the same time, with one hand! After that, J Allard made them both make him pancakes!

Now thats a man's man.

Old 08-25-2007, 03:40 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker

J Allard had a vision of a video game console and went back in time to create the silicon transistor so he could fulfill his dream.