¹ Looking For Happy Thoughts - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 08-22-2007, 03:00 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default Looking For Happy Thoughts

http://www.zune-online.com/news/zune/zune-limited-edition-brain-balloons.html

Wow, I go away for a week and everything in the Zune world turns upside down it feels like. I just got back from Indianapolis last night (and I’m still trying to recover I might add) and I find that Zune Masters is shut down and the URGE partnership has evaporated. I’m not surprised ZM went away but I never suspected URGE was going to blow up on Microsoft. I certainly hope they knew it. With all of the somewhat sad news here, I was hoping I could find something to brighten things up. Anything would do really.

Sadly all I could find were stale rumors about Zune 2.0 and the 1.5 firmware update. That’s when I found this on Zune-Online.com.

And if that goofy looking dinosaur thing can look that happy on the back of a Zune holding some balloons that look like brains, well, then things must not be too bad. Right?

Old 08-24-2007, 03:25 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker

Man, noone has happy thoughts?