¹ WpN Mobile is Now Available - Daily Photo News Stories and Share Photos - Thoughts Media Forums

Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2006, 12:30 AM
Kris Kumar
Editor Emeritus
Default WpN Mobile is Now Available - Daily Photo News Stories and Share Photos

http://www.wpnmobile.com/about.aspx

"Ever wanted to get daily photo news stories and interesting feature stories delivered to your mobile device? Ever wanted to share photos with your friends and family without paying huge MMS charges? Share device to device without having to go through a web-site? Well now you can, by using a new Windows Mobile application called WpN Mobile, created by photo agency World Picture Network. WpN Mobile allows you download feature stories from around the world ranging in topics from Daily News to Robot Warfare in Iraq to New York Gangs to Bare Knuckle Boxing. Features are packaged into different channels based on topic i.e. Sports, Sci-Tech, and Entertainment etc."

User submitted image

WorldPictureNetwork is announcing the public Beta release of its Windows Mobile based photo news story reader. Our readers might remember that I had made an announcement a while back about this software. As a beta tester, I enjoyed testing this application which is a lot like an RSS reader but with a twist; instead of standard text based news, WpN Mobile uses photographs to convey the story. I enjoy the quality of the photographs offered by WorldPictureNetwork. Now in the form of this public Beta release, this application is ready for a bigger audience and it offers more than just the daily news and feature stories. It also allows you to share photographs with your family and friends. And did I mention that you can catch up on Smartphone Thoughts news using WpN Mobile? 8) Can you spot Jason’s "Come On, Charge Faster!" post in the above photo animation?