¹ Colourful Zunes Coming to Zune Originals on September 15th - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Hardware

Old 08-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Colourful Zunes Coming to Zune Originals on September 15th

On September 15th, the Zune Originals site will offer the Zune HD with one of ten exclusive designs (meaning the laser-engraved tattoos on the back), and in several colourful options: red, green, blue, black, and silver. I'm really excited about this because frankly the platinum 32 GB Zune doesn't look all that good in pictures (maybe it looks better in person?) so if there were no colour options I'd likely have wanted black but ended up with platinum because I'd want 32 GB of storage. I haven't been able to acquire any images of what the Zune HD Originals colours will look like (stay tuned!), but I hope that the colours they pick trend more toward the darker, richer tones and not the semi-fluorescent tones that certain other companies think look good.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

There's a small image of the colours here:

http://t03.us/2009/08/zune-hd-to-com...res-of-colors/

Old 08-13-2009, 07:32 PM
flamingotrip
Pupil

Those colors look so sick. I hope you will be able to chose which color is on which part of the zune, that would be absolutely amazing.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Alber1690
Intellectual
Send a message via MSN to Alber1690

Wow! Just wow. I was away from the computer yesterday and just checked my email this morning and found that at the bottom. Still had not read anything about the colors online, so I was absolutely and pleasantly stunned to see the awesome color choices.

Old 08-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Alber1690
Intellectual
Send a message via MSN to Alber1690

I also just realized that people wanted Black but in 32gb should now be able to order it through Zune Originals. Something I'm considering, but I'd really like a chance to look at them in person before deciding. Anybody have any idea of how to find out which stores in the select cities will be participating in the Zune preview?

Old 08-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alber1690 View Post
Anybody have any idea of how to find out which stores in the select cities will be participating in the Zune preview?
I updated the Best Buy post with a link so you can check which stores will be doing the demos...