¹ And The Winner of the Black Zune Is...izune! - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Events

Old 12-16-2006, 02:04 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default And The Winner of the Black Zune Is...izune!

The contest is now over, and the winner of the 30 GB black Zune is...izune! I was originally intending to finish the contest at 12 noon today, but as is typical, I got wrapped up in work and didn't shut down the thread until the afternoon. And, as izune's luck would have it, he posted only a few minutes before I shut it down to do the drawing. Congratulations to izune on winning - check your forum inbox for a winning message from me.

Thanks for entering our contest everyone - I hope you'll stick around and contribute to our Zune community, even if you don't have one. ;-) Keep your eyes open for our Vaja giveaway contest - we're giving away TEN Vaja Zune cases! That contest will kick off on Monday.

Old 12-16-2006, 02:35 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus

Congrats, izune. Christmas has come early.

Old 12-16-2006, 02:46 AM
Lime
Pupil

Much congrats to izune. A few minutes before shutting down the thread... All luck.

Jason, is there a video clip of you picking it out as I wan't to see some suspense!

Old 12-16-2006, 05:38 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime View Post
Jason, is there a video clip of you picking it out as I wan't to see some suspense!
Hahaha...it would be a boring clip! I look at the number of responses, go to www.random.org, and ask it to pick a random number for me between "x" and "y" and that's about it. The REAL drama is how long it takes me to get the winner posted.

Old 12-16-2006, 06:44 AM
Lime
Pupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Dunn View Post
Hahaha...it would be a boring clip! I look at the number of responses, go to www.random.org, and ask it to pick a random number for me between "x" and "y" and that's about it. The REAL drama is how long it takes me to get the winner posted.
That's a pretty cool site. The extra 24 hours put some suspense, but I always loved those drum roll background music and the picker keeping their hands in the box for so long.

Nonetheless, congrats to izune, and I'll be sticking around for the Vaja case even if I don't have a Zune. XD Will it be fully customizable like it says on the Vaja website?

Thanks

Old 12-16-2006, 07:14 AM
Paul Martin
Editor Emeritus

Congrats, izune! I just won one on ebay tonight so I'm rereading the articles here with renewed interest. I bet you'll do the same.