¹ Zune Tattoo Guy Keeps Going...and Going - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 09-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Zune Tattoo Guy Keeps Going...and Going

http://www.zunemax.com/forum/index.php/topic,5153.msg16558.html#msg16558

What can I say people, like a train wreck that I just can't stop watching, whenever I see ZTG (Zune Tattoo Guy) get some new ink, I just gotta' post. So here it is.

If the Zune team would release something new, I wouldn't have to do this. Come on guys, show me some new product... ;-)

Old 09-17-2007, 11:38 PM
jeff119
Pupil

i think most of us share his enthusiasm for the zune but not to that extent.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:01 AM
Alber1690
Intellectual
Send a message via MSN to Alber1690

Well, let's look at it this way: if Steve Jobs and his followers ever decide to come and "i-" us, we know who to call...lol.

Old 09-18-2007, 07:37 AM
tbird
Ponderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff119 View Post
i think most of us share his enthusiasm for the zune but not to that extent.
Agreed!
But that "15" minutes is a big draw!

Old 09-18-2007, 02:57 PM
ChrisToohey
Neophyte
Send a message via AIM to ChrisToohey Send a message via MSN to ChrisToohey Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisToohey Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisToohey

Please tell me he's at least on a Zune team or selling his body for adspace or something in a pseudo-viral marketing campaign from the Zune Team...

Some people get the most ridiculous tatoos (and no, I don't have any myself while I make this claim) - and this is no exception.

As for MS not sharing details on the latest/greatest Zune... maybe we can hope for the best. After what Apple just released, maybe they've taken the whole works back to formula to give us something better than "look - SDD!".

<-- always wishful thinking...

-Chris

Old 09-18-2007, 03:59 PM
mszunefan
Neophyte
Default Zune tattoo guy here

Hey for the final time I do not work for the Zune team and I am not being paid by Microsoft. I am getting these tattoos out of my sheer devotation of the Zune mp3 player. I do plan on getting several more (next one is scheduled for two weeks from yesterday). I am trying to keep the Zune name alive in such a key cruical time because I do not want to see the Zune go away because then I would be forced to use the ****ty ipod again and I don't ever want to have to go back to that.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszunefan View Post
Hey for the final time I do not work for the Zune team and I am not being paid by Microsoft.
Hey there mszunefan - thanks for stopping by our forum. I think it's cool that you're doing what you want with the tats - screw all the haters, they probably have a tattoo of Bugs Bunny or something.

How did that meeting with the Zune team go?

Old 09-19-2007, 02:41 AM
mszunefan
Neophyte
Default Steven here again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Dunn View Post
Hey there mszunefan - thanks for stopping by our forum. I think it's cool that you're doing what you want with the tats - screw all the haters, they probably have a tattoo of Bugs Bunny or something.

How did that meeting with the Zune team go?
The meeting never happened. Cesar literally phone called me and said it couldn't because of the private Zune 2 and Flash Zune info on the wall and stuff. But he did send an awesome art pack and a red Zune to me. So its not all bad. I am waiting to see what the Zune 2.0 logo will look like so I can get it tattooed under the 1.0 tat

Old 09-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisToohey View Post
Some people get the most ridiculous tatoos (and no, I don't have any myself while I make this claim) - and this is no exception.
Well, body ink is a very personal thing - and since it's their body, I figure they can do what they want to it. The question is though, will the Zune tattoo's still mean something to him 20 years from now? I kind of doubt it - although maybe they'll remind of his "15 minutes of Web fame".