¹ A Blue Zune? I Don't Think So... - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Hardware

Old 09-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default A Blue Zune? I Don't Think So...

http://www.cliczune.com/

Cliczune is reporting that the above image is of a new blue Zune. It would be nice to see this new colour, and I hope I'm wrong, but I somehow doubt that Microsoft would be releasing a new coloured Zune shortly before their second generation products. The price cut to $199 MSRP may have made the white Zune (currently selling for $169)  the #1 selling hard drive player on Amazon.com, but what we're seeing is the cycle of electronics nearing it's end-of-life in preparation for a new version. My guess is that this "blue" Zune is just a black Zune. It's not like you look at Target flyers for examples of perfect colour calibration in action.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:58 AM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker

I agree...it even looks black to me. I'm frustrated. Right now I'm just waiting to see what comes out for Zune 2.0. If it blows me away I'll buy one. If not then I may pick up a new brown Zune. Unfortunately MS doesn't do screen repairs so I've been stuck with my scratched Zune for several months now.

Old 09-12-2007, 06:50 AM
rzanology
Sage

whats that? a new color you say? before i get a custom or on-device EQ and video playlists???? say it aint so!!!