¹ Starting up my Zune HD - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 01-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Ted12
Neophyte
Default Starting up my Zune HD

Hello all, great forum. My location is Canada, Ontario, I just purchased the Zune 32 HD, and will probably need some help? from the posts it sounds like a solid unit? would appreciate any help / suggestions as to activating it properly, have read to first download the current software but I am unsure on the converter issue? my questions are:
  • If I have movies in the MP4 - WMV format do I still require to convert? if so what converter program would you suggest?
  • Can existing music on old MP3 player be transfered to Zune or does it have to converted?
  • Any other tips/ hints would be appreciated, my apologies if I am repeating other posts, the main reason for this purchase is a visit to Europe and be able to show pictures to family and entertain myself on the long plane flight. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Sven Johannsen
Editorial Contributor

Take a look at this thread http://forums.thoughtsmedia.com/f5/i...ted-23576.html If you still have questions, posting here is probably your best bet since the guy that wrote it, and owns this site, Jason, is Canadian.