"GameBox Asia is a high quality, authentic collection of three famous tile games of the Orient. Incredible graphics, authentic Chinese tile sets and boards, smooth animations and visual effects, a fantastic oriental soundtrack, realistic sound effects, and incredible playability combine to make this the best possible tile game for your Pocket PC."
• Three classic games: Mahjong, Shisen-Sho, and Nagori.
• Multiple Board Layouts: Over 50 default board layouts.
• Three different tile sets: Select from three unique tile sets.
• Tournament Mode: Test your skills to complete 28 levels of increasing difficulty.
• Multiplayer: Challenge a friend to see who can match tiles faster.
• Free Mode: Play the game at your own pace to practice for the Tournament.
• Unlimited Undos: Unlimited undos and replay feature gives you a chance to correct any error you make.
• Ambient music: Three sound tracks totalling over 15 minutes made by Jason Surguine, Pocket PC's most famous and (very likely) best composer." [Affiliate]