Thoughts Media.com

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Jason Dunn

Conversation Between Jason Dunn and barb@stx.rr.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. barb@stx.rr.
    11-25-2008 08:19 PM
    barb@stx.rr.
    Hi Jason...congrats on being one of the hosts for this massive giveaway!!!! Yep, I found my way here to try my luck once again! How have you been? Site's looking great still!
    barbara :)
  2. barb@stx.rr.
    06-03-2008 12:35 AM
    barb@stx.rr.
    Hey there Jason...sorry It's been a while, but I had to come back and share this info...One of the people Zane (the winner at windowsconnected.com) is ebaying his Dragon on ebay...isn't that horrible. I tried so hard and have been, but the ones that really, really need it most of the time don't get what they need...oh well, here's the link I thought I'd share: (makes me so angry)

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Pavilion-HDX-Dragon-PC-w-Intel-Extreme-X9000_W0QQitemZ330240678316QQihZ014QQcategoryZ177QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]HP Pavilion HDX 'Dragon' PC w/ Intel Extreme X9000 - eBay (item 330240678316 end time Jun-02-08 21:44:33 PDT)[/url]
  3. Jason Dunn
    05-21-2008 04:12 AM
    Jason Dunn
    Hi there Barb! Yeah, some of the sites are making it hard, but it's up to them, so they can do what they want - for better or worse. ;-)
  4. barb@stx.rr.
    05-20-2008 09:58 PM
    barb@stx.rr.
    Hi Jason...haven't been here to often since the contest ended (you know...31 days of etc.) here. There are still other sites that have been asking a lot of work to be done in order to win. I've been working on it. Gotta try to win/ wanna win, but cant promise anything.

Anyways...above all, I miss coming to this site and I will be back I just NEED to try and win one of those beasts before it's too late. Wish me luck and I'll get back here soon. Like I said before...this is a very comfy place to hang out and read. Talk to you soon (whether you like it or not; LOL).

Barb