View Full Version : A bit of a problem

LordMedia
06-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Okay heres my issue i have an ipod and i use itunes i have bought over 100 songs on itunes i have been thinking about buying a zune , so simply put itunes + zune= NO. can you please help me waht do i do?:confused::(

Jason Dunn
07-02-2007, 04:26 AM
Well, you said it yourself: you've bought 100 songs on iTunes, and they can only be used with an iPod, so you can't use them on your Zune. The sad truth of iTunes is that every dollar you spend there locks you more and more into buying ONLY iPods...the exception being if you're buying the iTunes Plus non-DRM'd AAC files. Your ONE option would be to upgrade your songs to the iTunes Plus versions - if would cost you some money (maybe 40 cents a song?) but then you could use those AAC songs on the Zune...

David Tucker
07-05-2007, 04:44 AM
To be fair...that is the same thing that would happen if you bought the Zune tracks too. However you may want to consider the subscription service anyway. Once you start buying hundreds of tracks I don't see it making much sense to keep buying when you can spend less on subscription :)