View Full Version : All or nothing for Windows 7 Mobile?

Monty Gibson
04-30-2010, 09:48 PM
I have heard a nasty rumor from a good source... but I don't want to believe it because I simply do not wish to believe it. The rumor is this: If Windows 7 Mobile does not do well, I have heard that Microsoft may pull the plug on Windows based mobile devices, phones, etc. How much of this do you believe, how much of this is true? Has anyone else heard otherwise? I'm eager to see if others have heard such non-sense.

Best regards,
Monty Gibson

Richard76
05-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Hmmm.....sounds like an "Apple-style rumour" to me. Who is better than Apple at spinning the wheels of that great rumour machine to garner interest in upcoming products and services. I find it extremely difficult to believe that, after spending so much time, money and energy in this mobile platform, they would simply walk away! Something smells fishy to me (or should I say, like rotten apples).

epdm2be
05-02-2010, 03:11 PM
I have heard a nasty rumor from a good source... but I don't want to believe it because I simply do not wish to believe it. The rumor is this: If Windows 7 Mobile does not do well, I have heard that Microsoft may pull the plug on Windows based mobile devices, phones, etc. How much of this do you believe, how much of this is true? Has anyone else heard otherwise? I'm eager to see if others have heard such non-sense.

Best regards,
Monty Gibson

So... finally cracks in the mighty Microsoft wall of power!
So what's next. Death of the XBox? :-)
The end of Live? (no pun intended)

Unfortunatly the "open source" OS's are also going the way o/t Gestapo with severly crippled and restricted Linux-variants tightly controlled by uberparanoid multi-mega-corporations.

We're doomed! ;-)