View Full Version : Resco Explorer 2008 bug

terrypin
09-03-2009, 04:48 PM
I have Resco Explorer 2008 on my HTC Touch Pro 2 (under WM 6.1). But there seem to be some significant disadvantages compared to the previous versions that I used for years on my iPAQ 2210/2215 under WM 2003. The major one is that there's apparently no way to resize the columns. The separators refuse to be dragged. Anyone else?

The response from Resco was:
"Tap on the columns separator using your stylus while the column's names are visible. It is sometimes a bit harder but it is possible. Once you will be able to figure out how to do it it would be easy."
But I've still been unable to achieve it.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

terrypin
09-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Few of my technical queries ever get answered here. Can anyone recommend a more appropriate forum please?

--

schmenge
09-06-2009, 08:04 PM
I have no trouble resizing (Tilt/Kaiser) so it should work

Sven Johannsen
09-06-2009, 09:38 PM
No problem on my Epix either. Can even do it with the d-pad in mouse mode.

terrypin
09-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks both.

What happens here is that I can drag a separator just once, but after that I can't move one at all.

--

schmenge
09-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks both.

What happens here is that I can drag a separator just once, but after that I can't move one at all.

--

Certainly possible that this is a bug unique to your device. I just verified that I can move the same spectator multiple times as well as any other separator I can see.