View Full Version : What happened to PPCT Subscribers???

code-frog
03-25-2009, 06:34 PM
I think that Jason explained this once and I've recently emailed him and he usually responds instantly so I'm not sure if he is gone or what so now I'll ask here. What happened to the old "I'm a subscriber" status? Specifically didn't those of us who were subscribers have some kind of a deal with a case maker for PDA's? We used to have a link where we could sign in and access all of our benefits and I cannot find any of that on the site.

I realize I'm talking ancient history and that Jason addressed this I just don't remember it and I cannot find it when I search.:(

Darius Wey
03-26-2009, 06:42 AM
I think that Jason explained this once and I've recently emailed him and he usually responds instantly so I'm not sure if he is gone or what so now I'll ask here.

Things have been pretty busy as of late, plus it's his birthday today, so I'm sure he took the day off. :)

I realize I'm talking ancient history and that Jason addressed this I just don't remember it and I cannot find it when I search.:(

Take a look at this thread (http://forums.thoughtsmedia.com/f21/status-subscriber-services-across-thoughts-media-sites-88533.html#post701215).