View Full Version : FS: Dell axim x50v

kaitanium
03-23-2009, 12:01 AM
asking $200 shipped and paypaled usps priority tracked and insured. i dont use this anymore and its been storage for awhile. has a couple of extras. this one is the top of the line of the 50 series with intel 624mhz processor, VGA screen, 64mb RAM, 128mb ROM, wifi, bluetooth, cf & sd card slots

this comes with:
-dell x50v (verified to turn on and work, has minor wear where some of the grippy rubber coating has worn a bit away and some dust) in pretty good condition. even the cf card and sd card slot plugs are included
-no original stylus but a stylus+pen combo is included and yes it fits into the stylus slot!
-boxwave x50v VGA screen protector installed
-original box that dell shipped with me with all cds and instruction booklets
-sleeve/case
-car charger with usb input (the 1amp version that actually charges the unit) to connect the usb data cable for charging. car charger has actually a crack in it and i dont know where it came from but works fine.
-cradle
-ac adapter charger
-wall plug to device power adapter/dongle thing
-2x original dell oem 1100mah batteries

Elasola
04-02-2009, 08:02 PM
I need urgent help!
I've bought a Dell axim x50v today and my husband had reset it because the previous owner had some pictures there...
Anyway, se press the button for reset but after that it it apear on screen:
"Align screen" butthat's all!:mad:
It stay on that forever!:mad:
Can anyone tell me what's wrong, please?
Thank you in advance for any kind of help.
:o

kaitanium
04-03-2009, 12:13 AM
did you do a hard reset and tried that a couple times? you shouldnt be able to brick a device doing a hard reset....
http://www.pocketpccentral.net/help/dell/dellx50reset.htm