View Full Version : Exchange and 'other' mail folders on WM

Rob Alexander
01-23-2009, 01:10 AM
I've been using IMAP for a long time with my WM 6.1 HTC Touch, but I finally got sick of the virtually non-functional WMDC on Vista and so I bought a hosted Exchange account so I could sync without my desktop.

Wow, I should have done this a long time ago. I work on a desktop PC, a laptop, a UMPC and my Touch and it is great to just work on whichever one I am on without worrying about getting changes to my contacts or appointments moved around to the other devices. Now, combined with Live Mesh for my files, sync problems are a things of the past for me.

There's only one hitch and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to solve it. I have two sub-folders below Inbox that hold messages from a couple of hobby maillists and an Exchange rule that drops the appropriate messages there. On the phone, I can see my Inbox (and contacts, tasks and calendar), but I cannot see messages in any other mail folder. The folders are there, but when I ask to see inside them, they are empty. This is true of my sent items as well, which I would also like to see.

Does anyone know how (or if) I can get my WM phone to let me see email in those other folders?