View Full Version : Anyone use Pocket Express?

haliv
09-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Hello everyone. I am new on these forums. I just downloaded an application called Pocket Express on my device. It was free on the At&T media mall website:)

Has anyone else used it? Any thoughts.

Thanks,

cravehelper
09-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi,

I have seen this package on my friends mobile. It is a good application to keep yourself updated with latest weather forecast, sports and stock market updates.

I think additional tools are there like a dictionary, road maps and detailed directions information etc.

They have a blog too so you get latest software updates from handmark.

Farina
09-18-2008, 01:31 AM
Pocket Express combines some important concepts to create a superior user experience. The information available resembles the kinds of things one might get from a wap portal, like news, weather, stock quotes, sports scores, local movie theatres, etc. However, it is actually a downloaded data app, with much more efficient data synchronisation, getting fresh information to the user in subtle and quick ways. So... I like it very much on my ATT Palm (windows) handset.

zcamov
09-18-2008, 02:13 PM
I use it as well, I would point out Scott Burns financial column and Red's blog as two pieces of PocketExpress content that you will not get anywhere.

It represents a great service for free on your smart phone. :)