View Full Version : Another AlbumArt Question.

Angels_Fan
09-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Today i started to copy over some music from my external HDD to my laptop. Before, Zune will create 2 files, Folder.jpg and ZuneArt.jpg or AlbumArt.jpg.

Now it doest make these 2 files. I restarted my laptop, Reinstalled Zune and did the media library reset but nothing is working. I like that function. Made it sooo easy to manage my music..

I read lots of topics but cant seem to find a right answer.. can some one tell me what to do...

Jason Dunn
09-08-2008, 10:09 PM
The files you're talking about are hidden by default. Go into Folder and Search options and turn on hidden files...

Angels_Fan
09-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Yea, that i did know reading the topics, but still they dont show up. Its very weird...

Jason Dunn
09-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Yea, that i did know reading the topics, but still they dont show up. Its very weird...

Well, something is strange then...are you seeing the album art inside the Zune software? What about on the Zune device itself?

Angels_Fan
09-09-2008, 12:26 PM
I see the Cover Art on the Zune Software and on my Zune. When i add my music, i just see my mp3's and nothing else. Now on my Music Folder, ues to be like this when i added a folder with my mp3's:

My Documents\Music
>Artist
>Album
>01 Song.mp3
02 Song.mp3
Folder.jpeg
ZuneArt_{xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx}

Jason Dunn
09-11-2008, 10:45 PM
I see the Cover Art on the Zune Software and on my Zune. When i add my music, i just see my mp3's and nothing else.

Are you sure you have both the "Hide Protected Operating System Files" box un-checked and the "Show hidden files and folders" toggled?

Civisi
09-21-2008, 06:48 PM
I see the Cover Art on the Zune Software and on my Zune. When i add my music, i just see my mp3's and nothing else. Now on my Music Folder, ues to be like this when i added a folder with my mp3's:

My Documents\Music
>Artist
>Album
>01 Song.mp3
02 Song.mp3
Folder.jpeg
ZuneArt_{xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx}

It could be storing the image files within the music files.

onlydarksets
09-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Open a command window and type "dir *.jpg /S /A" from your top music folder. That will show everything there is.