View Full Version : Help please Windows Mobile 6

MartinSA
09-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi Guys
Please advise if any of you guys/gals are using a phone with Windows Mobile 6 to post on Forums on the internet.

I got a phone on upgrade and it doesn't allow me to post in the "body" of the message but will allow a title.

Please assist me, thanks.

MartinSA
09-03-2008, 11:24 AM
:mad:It seems that no Windows Mobile 6 or 6.1 pocket pc, PDA or smartphone can post in a forum on the web!!!!:mad:

burtcom
09-05-2008, 11:58 PM
I certainly can't post to this forum using my WM 6.1 device -- that doesn't seem to be an option when it displays the mobile form of this site. When I select "login" from the drop-down it just dumps me to the front page, and on this very page there is no reply button at all.

The fact that this site won't allow posting from WM is just a faulty design -- but you're saying you can't use other site's forums too?

I just posted something on Fark.com without a problem.

Carty
09-06-2008, 05:49 AM
You guys should definitely check out Opera 9.5 (http://pocketpc-live.com/softwares/download-opera-9.5-for-pocketpc.html)

I can post in forums and do much more with Opera. Most of the websites I visit get rendered perfectly in opera except for some flashy stuffs.

Regards,
Carty..