View Full Version : Gamers? Check out Goozex, video game trading site

txa1265
08-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Not an ad, but a recommendation.

For the last two years I have been part of a wonderful video game trading site called Goozex.com (http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/homepage.asp). It is a great place to get rid of games you no longer play and pick up things you wouldn't pay full price for or were just interested in getting but not paying full price for.

It is a user-based trading site, but it is done through a central trade manager database. You list games you want to get rid of, and also those you want to get. Sending out games earns you 'points', and as you send out more games you also get more 'slots', which allows you more open concurrent trades. Buying games requires points and a 'credit', which costs $1. It is a very economical system - especially compared to the lousy price you get for trading in games at places like GameStop.

If you are a gamer, check the site out. Of course, if you do choose to sign up, I would love for you to use me as a referral. PM me if that is the case, but either way the most important thing is that I want to share this opportunity for gamers to get better value for their used games!

Jason Dunn
08-26-2008, 12:14 AM
Careful, posting referral/affiliate links here is dangerously close to spamming...I know you mean well, but imagine if everyone in our forums were allowed to post referral/affiliate links. :(

txa1265
08-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Point taken - I removed the link, because after 2 years a trade credit and 100 points isn't that big a deal, especially compared to dancing on the line of SPAM here. My real point was that there have been some gamer-ish posts lately so I wanted to share.

Jason Dunn
08-26-2008, 08:10 PM
My real point was that there have been some gamer-ish posts lately so I wanted to share.

Thanks for understanding, and I definitely do want you to share! :)