View Full Version : iPAQ Backup Not Working

55Kevy
07-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Okay - I know I practice unsafe computing. I backup only occasionally, maybe on average once a month. So it's been a while since I last used the iPAQ Backup on my 2210. When I launched it today, it seemed ok, but the button for 'backup' didn't appear. It 'scanned files' and showed the directory tree of files to backup, but the only option was to click the 'ok' in the upper right which of course closed the application. I tried creating a new backup file to no avail. I also soft reset the device. Any ideas how to proceed?

Thanks!

Kevy

Cybrid
07-10-2008, 05:03 AM
Okay - I know I practice unsafe computing. I backup only occasionally, maybe on average once a month. So it's been a while since I last used the iPAQ Backup on my 2210. When I launched it today, it seemed ok, but the button for 'backup' didn't appear. It 'scanned files' and showed the directory tree of files to backup, but the only option was to click the 'ok' in the upper right which of course closed the application. I tried creating a new backup file to no avail. I also soft reset the device. Any ideas how to proceed?

Thanks!

KevyPossibly by installing a trial of Sprite? If successful, consider purchasing it and then scheduling it to backup every day at 4am like I do...
A "fire and forget" solution I have never regretted to this day.