View Full Version : I need MAJOR help

koolkat495
05-31-2008, 12:31 AM
My zune is not working at all.!!!!
I plug it up to the charger & it looks like it's gonna work but then i quickly cuts off without even displaying the home screen!
I've tried restarting changing the usb using the hold button thingy NOTHING works for me! :[
I just want my baby to work

Jason Dunn
06-02-2008, 07:39 PM
It sounds like it's pretty messed up - probably a hardware failure. Call Zune tech support at 1-877-438-9863 and see if they can help. I suspect they'll tell you to send it in...I hope it's still under warranty.

Akuma
06-28-2008, 05:57 AM
do u own the new zune and do u have windows vista because if u do my brother was having the same problem but you could easily solve it by just going to zune support and look for software not readying zune and follow the instructions and it should start working

LadyShalymar
06-30-2008, 03:19 AM
One common issue people seem to have with the Zune is it dis/connecting over and over again. Deleting the drivers and reinstalling is only a temp fix.

Go to C:\Windows\System32 look for a file called libusb, it's a driver (commonly installed if you ever tried to run a PS3 controller on your machine, and through other programs). Just go ahead and delete it. Your Zune should work fine now :)