View Full Version : Questions regarding Zune Pass

bthuring
05-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Hello,

I'm formerly a Creative Zen owner who branched out in search of a larger screen to allow me to also be able to view videos. Tried the Apple Itouch and returned it. Tried the Archos 605 and returned it. I'm now trying the Zen 80 and am really liking what it has to offer, even though I'm a technically inept am slowly advancing on what it can and can't do. My biggest issue right now is with my Zune Pass. After using Rhapsody with my Zen, I am having trouble adjusting to the Marketplace. Whereas it has some interesting functions, I find it not as intuitively usable as Rhapsody or Napster. I'm assuming there are user created playlists to access? Right now through Marketplace, when I click on the playlists functions it just gives me the choices of Zune Marketplace created playlists, guest created playlists, or artist specific playlists. Also, the Marketplace library appears to be half of what Rhapsody or Napster have to offer. I find that their lacking when it comes to independent or new bands. Are they planning to dramatically increase the Marketplace library? Sorry for all the babbling.