View Full Version : Software for Windows Mobile 2003SE

TheOrange
04-12-2008, 12:30 AM
It's been a long, long time...

A few years back, I parted with that efficient, organized self and left the office, computer and pocket PC behind for a more adventurous lifestyle. Now I am looking to get a little of that organization back, so I dusted off my old HP rx3115. Instead of buying a new one with all the new bells and whistles (which I am sure at least one of you will suggest doing), I would like to use this one for a while longer.

That being said, I am looking for a site (or sites) that would still have software for Windows Mobile 2003 SE. I don't really know what I am looking for, just a general idea - it used to be so easy just to find what I thought might be useful.

Thanks for the advice. ...and no, I hope NEVER to return to the office and the khakis!!!!

Nurhisham Hussein
04-14-2008, 03:00 AM
Hi,

I think most developers usually have their old versions archived somewhere, and you can still purchase them. Which software in particular are you looking for?

Reid Kistler
04-22-2008, 12:19 AM
What applications did you run when your HP was new? Are they not still loaded?

Odds are fairly good that many of your older apps are still around - and available for 2003SE.

Although an increasing number of programs ignore 2003SE, the greater problem I have had is with apps that do not want to load over AS 3.x (which is still running because it PERMITS wifi sync....).

The sites I am familiar with still seem to offer programs for my Axim, so start with the major online retailers, and you can also try 'googling' for the function you seek.
Beyond that, would echo earlier post: what specific type of program(s) are you looking for / what task(s) do you want to accomplish?

Good Luck!

rk - se mi

Axim X30Mid, 2003SE: Pocket Informant; Fitaly; PhatNotes; PhatPad; SPB Diary; SPB Pocket Plus; CalliGrapher; eWallet; ListPro; Resco Explorer; WebIS Money; FlexMail; MemMaid + handful of other utils & games/puzzles...