View Full Version : PIE and PPCthoughts new templates.

Cybrid
04-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I finally gave in and sat down on a PC to ask:
Is the ability to post to the forums through PIE coming soon? The login screen boots back to the home page. You can't login and do many of the things that I was so used to on the old template.

I ordinarily posted nearly everyday but as of late this post is the first in weeks since I don't lug a laptop and am hardly ever home to post through a PC.

I also tried Opera mini which logged in but wouldn't stay logged in. I think this is affecting quite a few posters really as overall the forums seem less active.

Darius Wey
04-12-2008, 04:37 AM
I finally gave in and sat down on a PC to ask:
Is the ability to post to the forums through PIE coming soon? The login screen boots back to the home page. You can't login and do many of the things that I was so used to on the old template.

Cybrid, our mobile site is read-only at the moment, so the Login option redirects to the home page. But posting functionality is definitely coming and high on our priority list. We'll announce it on the front-page the moment it's all up and running. :)

buzzard
04-12-2008, 04:52 PM
I manage to get around the lack of the mobile site by using Opera and going to the PC version of PPCT on my iPAQ but I'd much rather have the mobile version up and running.