View Full Version : SCOTTEVEST Secret Sale Silently Saves Some $

Jon Westfall
03-21-2008, 02:00 AM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.scottevest.com' target='_blank'>http://www.scottevest.com</a><br /><br /></div><p><em>&quot;Well, it's been more than 7 years since we first introduced the world to www.scottevest.com. As our loyal customers know, we run a HUGE sale to celebrate our anniversary every year. We're kicking off the Anniversary Sale with a Secret Sale just for you, our loyal customers - it is not open to the public and these deals will not appear anywhere on the site. As in the past, we may open it to the public later but we expect many sizes and colors to be gone by then, so we recommend shopping early for the best selection. As always, all sales are final on Anniversary Sale items.&quot;</em></p><p>Scott Jordan dropped an email to let us know about this year's secret sale. Here's some of the small print:</p><ul> <li>50% Off Selected Items: Classic Vest 4.0, 237D, Fleece 4.0, Tactical 4.0, Tactical System, and Rodeo!</li> <li>Coupon Code is&nbsp;<strong>SECRET7SALE</strong></li> <li>ALL SALES FINAL-NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ANNIVERSARY SALE ITEMS&nbsp;</li> <li>Anniversary Sale offer cannot be combined with any other offer. </li> <li>Only for in stock items, Only while supplies last. </li> <li>Anniversary Sale pricing in effect from Thursday, March 20, 2008 through March 30, 2008. </li></ul><p>I'm a big fan of SCOTTEVEST products, as my reviews may let on - and if price was an issue, the secret sale should help you score some SeV for small dough. $50 for the Fleece 4.0 is awesome,and $115 for the Tactical 4.0 is a sweet deal as well. Sizes at the beginning of the sale are pretty plentiful, although buy early - usually the larger sizes go first!<br /></p>

cchan
03-21-2008, 04:50 AM
Well, I jumped when I saw this post, since I own two SeV products already (a camo fleece and a vest). However, when I went to the SeV website, I didn't see the Tactical 4.0 for $115- the code doesn't work at checkout. It says "The certificate key you entered was not found". This is a sure-buy for me if the pricing works out, but so far nothing's working with this code.

A little help from my friends at SeV?

Verendus
03-21-2008, 06:18 AM
Make sure that you type the code in the redeem coupon field and NOT the "Gift Certificate". I had no problem ordering the vest for $55 shipped.

Jon Westfall
03-21-2008, 05:30 PM
A little help from my friends at SeV?

Make sure you're entering it in the right spot (as Verendus suggested) and if you still have problems, I'm sure you can contact SeV's support to get it straightened out!

Outlaw94
03-21-2008, 08:08 PM
I just picked up the Fleece 4.0 for $55 after shipping. What a deal.

I have never owned anything from SEV. How is the quality? Similar to North Face in terms of fit, comfort, and durability?

Brad Adrian
03-21-2008, 11:09 PM
How is the quality?

As somebody who (at last count) owns a total of 273 SeV-related pockets, I can say that the quality is beyond top-notch. I've been wearing their stuff since before it was cool (which, I believe, happened June 21, 2002), and I've yet to get a loose seam, frayed edge or jammed zipper.

Even at full price, SeV items are worth the money.