View Full Version : Intro & Avatar !

laura_eva
03-08-2008, 06:38 AM
Hi from a "newbie" !

I've recently fallen in love with my IPAQ h4150 ... neglected for two years .... but which has now become my constant travel companion ...

"Pocket Music" and a set of expensive TDK earphones has turned it into my mobile music player .... "Bridge Power", "Chess Genius", and "Super Sudoku" among others into an intellectual challenge on train and plane !

And I'm just discovering its web capabilities .... and its "work" calculator capabilities ....

But most of all the 4150 was / is way the prettiest, most stylish PDA ever (why did HP reject the line of development - going for bulkier uglier machines with minimal performance benefit - when iPods were already demonstrating that style was everything ?).

You never feel like a "nerd" with a 4150 in your hand .... it just oozes techno-style.

OK I have two constant items in my handbag .... Ericsson phone & HP IPAQ .... but as a combination they beat the likes of Blackberry hands down ?

And to my final point, I'm even prettier than the h4150 .... so how do I get my avatar up .... must be the first time this has defeated me !

Laura

TopDog
03-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi Laura.

Assuming you already have a 75x75px avatar ready, all you have to do is to scroll down to the bottom of your preferences page (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/profile.php?mode=editprofile) and upload it.

Nurhisham Hussein
03-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Hi Laura, welcome to PPCT!

Hope you enjoy your time with us. Any questions you may have, ask away - most of us don't bite...much.

psyjohn
03-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Welcome Laura!
From a fellow 4150 user. I agree it is a great device. I'm going to miss the small size and large screen when I eventually do upgrade to something newer.

Enjoy the forums here. I've learned a lot over the last several months, and there always seems to be a friendly soul out there to answer a question on anything PPC related.

John

P.S. My avatar is my daughter, Ella, who is also much prettier than my 4150.