View Full Version : Fix For Tilt Button Problem

Brad Adrian
02-11-2008, 05:50 PM
I've read in reviews of the Tilt that lots of people feel that the power button can be a pain to find without actually looking at the device. Maybe it's just my aging fingertips, but I, too, simply cannot feel that power button that sits flush with the case.

But I fixed the problem in about five minutes...

I took some 5-minute epoxy and veeerrrryyyy carefully put a tiny little dollop right in the center of the power button. Now that it's dried, the button has a very distinct tactile feel. And, since the epoxy dried clear, it looks as if it was meant to be there all along.

Hope this helps!

Sven Johannsen
02-12-2008, 06:44 AM
I get the benefit, but I'd be concerned that the thing might turn on unintentionally more often with the bump there.

Brad Adrian
02-14-2008, 02:29 AM
It hasn't happened yet, after a week of constant use. The blob is really pretty miniscule, just enough for my fingertip to feel it, and is about one-third as high as the camera button.

Kadegboye
02-18-2008, 06:22 AM
Hi guys,
What other things can this tweak do? Can it make it possible to access other functions by clicking start after a phone call without having to put off the power and turning it on again?
Alfred