View Full Version : Craving a PDA Phone with Battery Life

looneytoone
01-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Happy New Year all:
Here is my scenario. I am finally out of my two year committment with Verizon. Service has not been bad but waiting two years on one device has. I currently have the 6700. Great device but because I do so much with it, I find myself with a dead battery more often than not.

I would love your opinion on the following:
1. What is the best device for battery life? I would like to stay with Verizon but am a free agent and open to suggestions.
2. I am used to using my stylus. Is the transition to non-stylus based Pocket PC's tough?

This would be a nice post holiday gift to myself so thanks in advance!

Cybrid
01-03-2008, 08:42 PM
1. What is the best device for battery life? I would like to stay with Verizon but am a free agent and open to suggestions.
2. I am used to using my stylus. Is the transition to non-stylus based Pocket PC's tough?I've gotten the CDMA version of the HTC Touch. It's small coming from the 6700. Screen is tiny, I keep thinking 6800.
Personally I would find the lack of a touchscreen unbearable. This is really dependent on you. Maybe go out to a few stores and play with a non-touch device. I considered the S620? and hated it.