View Full Version : Replacement for Pocket Thinker

BrianTJ
12-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Pocket Thinker is ceasing business at the end of December. Is there a replacement outliner (and I like the tree structure) that anyone can recommend - obviously my software will continue working in 2008. I've tried Pocket Outliner but the user interface is crude and reflects it being 5 or more years old. Before moving to a Pocket PC devide I used a Palm and used Thought Manager but unfortunately there is no Pocket PC version.

Thanks.

schmenge
12-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Pocket Thinker is ceasing business at the end of December. Is there a replacement outliner (and I like the tree structure) that anyone can recommend - obviously my software will continue working in 2008. I've tried Pocket Outliner but the user interface is crude and reflects it being 5 or more years old. Before moving to a Pocket PC devide I used a Palm and used Thought Manager but unfortunately there is no Pocket PC version.

Thanks.

ListPro (Ilium Software) has outlining (indenting items) as well as a desktop counterpart. My List (SBSH) also has outlining, but no desktop (at least not yet, I think that is on the list, no pun intended).