View Full Version : Site Stability Issues

Jason Dunn
12-18-2007, 04:18 PM
You've probably noticed we're having some stability and uptime issues on all the Thoughts Media sites. I can't go into much detail at the moment, but suffice it to say that we're having some...glitches...with both our servers. This includes our mail server, which has impacted the team's ability to coordinate and post news.<br /><br />A new server has been ordered as of last Friday, and I'm waiting for The Planet to actually deliver on their promise of getting it set up (my patience is wearing very thin with them). Unfortunately the migration from the old servers to the new servers will be very rushed, and I expect minor down-time here and there over the next few days. <br /><br />The good news in all of this is that once we're on the new server, it will deliver a much-improved experience for all of you. Thanks for your patience as we work to get things set up...

Jason Dunn
12-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh, and given my current mood with what's been going on, I changed my avatar to something a bit more...appropriate. :mrgreen:

Don't Panic!
12-18-2007, 06:05 PM
I always marvel at your avatar choices Jason. :devilboy:

Paul Martin
12-19-2007, 06:00 AM
In the spirit of site unity, perhaps I should change my avatar as well:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/images/web/2003/cat_fight.jpg

Nurhisham Hussein
12-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Oh I don't know - Wolverine can get pretty nasty when he puts his mind to it (or rather loses it).

Jason Dunn
12-20-2007, 05:31 AM
Oh I don't know - Wolverine can get pretty nasty when he puts his mind to it (or rather loses it).

Indeed! But I was more in a "Hulk SMASH!" kind of mood than a Wolverine killing-spree mood. ;-)