View Full Version : Great Flip case for the hx4700?? Any ideas?

MTHall49
12-14-2007, 01:17 AM
I am trying to figure out a great choice in either leather or metal for a ?flip" case for the hx4700. Anyone here have a case like that you like a lot?

geosta
12-17-2007, 02:06 PM
I've had an Innopocket Magnum flip case for my hx4700 for about 3 years now. It has suffered some pretty rough treatment and done about 80,000 miles around the world in the bottom of a backpack and although the corners have lost a lot of the paint, the screen is still intact and the device itself doesn't have any major scratches. Not cheap at US$40 but I've had great value for money.

Scottwood2
12-21-2007, 06:48 PM
I have had the Sena case for years and I just love it. Great case.

ds50137
12-26-2007, 04:14 AM
I ordered my Innopocket just days after I got my 4700. The only time it comes out of the case is if is sync it up in the cradle. You can access everything while leaving it inside the case (all of the buttons and switches.) My IPaq has taken several nasty falls, and it hasn't seemed to notice. I don't have a single scratch on it. Neoprene softens those crashes.

by the way, if you need a screen protector - try shieldzone.com. They have a lifetime warrenty and the touch is better than without the protector.

I know I sound like a commercial, but I really love these products. I hope you take a look at them too.

:way to go: