View Full Version : Looking for good app such as MemMaid. Any suggestions?

MTHall49
12-08-2007, 12:29 AM
I used to use MemMaid a couple years ago. Just now getting back into Pocket PC with HP hx4700 running Win Mobile 5.
Very slow and sluggish. Was wondering if MemMaid is still one of the best applications or are there some newer, maybe even better ones?

xdalaw
12-08-2007, 01:29 AM
IMO, MemMaid (now version 2) is still one of the best apps of it's type.

The other two I'd recommend trying out (some overlap, but each has some unique features) are SKTools, and Pocket Mechanic Professional.

SKTools is about to be upgraded to version 4, which is likely to be a nice update to an already awesome app, while PocketMechanic Professional has just added some new modules and features and also is pretty impressive.

All have trials and all are worth a little testing.

Good luck.

thierryb
12-08-2007, 10:35 PM
I have sktools and memmaid. I really prefer sktools and they do often updates with useful new features each time.

MTHall49
12-15-2007, 02:17 AM
I have sktools and memmaid. I really prefer sktools and they do often updates with useful new features each time.

Does SKTools also have a feature which identifies all running processes, along with a description of each?

schmenge
12-15-2007, 03:09 AM

Does SKTools also have a feature which identifies all running processes, along with a description of each?

Yes, and so does MemMaid. Both have free trials.

priji
01-02-2008, 07:48 AM
MemMaid is an extremely handy program for the Pocket PC.
It is easy to use, MemMaid is bundled up in one organized program. The program is easy to use. There is a good help file . You’ll see how useful it is.