View Full Version : 2 q's: WM5New Menu issue and Clock

daverose808
11-20-2007, 05:56 AM
1) On WM2003 devices, the left softkey said "New," and allowed u to quickly and easily create a new anything (eg: note, contact, etc.). On WM5 devices, this feature was gone, but a small prog called WM5NewMenu managed to get it back. However, my WM6-based Samsung i760 wont allow WM5NewMenu to make the left softkey actually say "New," even though i labeled it that in the WM5NewMenu settings. Instead it says "WM5NewMenu." Any work-around or alternative "New Menu" solution, other than the buggy Wisbar Advance 3?

2) I dont like the look of the digital clock that came preloaded with the i760. the only other default options are to make it look white or go analog. is there any way to change the "skin," without having to buy a whole app like "SPB Time"?

thanks!

belladonna
11-22-2007, 01:52 PM
hey,
dunno if this will help. Sorry if it doesn't.
There is a software called RC Mod (freeware) & it allows you to modify the colours of text in the task bar (clock, start menu text etc) plus the task bar itslef and other nice colour options to make your PDA look pretty, so if there isn't any other option, maybe try changing the text colour with this software? i'm very fond of pink, so my clock and text is done nicely in shades of pink.
:D