View Full Version : Where's the Alarm Software???

tregnier
11-15-2007, 04:45 AM
I used to have an application that had repeating alarms. Instead of just sounding once, it sounded repeatedly, increasing in volume. I think the feature was a part of another software program. My problem? I can't find it now. My reminder alarm just sounds once. I would like to recover the repeating alarm function, but I can't find the darn thing.

Can anybody help someone who feels like they are approaching "doddering old fool" status faster than anticipated?

:? Thanks!

Nurhisham Hussein
11-15-2007, 05:37 AM
SPB Time (http://software.pocketpcthoughts.com/product.asp?id=399)? There are a few others, including some freeware.

BTW, it would help if you mentioned which device and OS you're using. I've got repeating alarms on my WM2003SE device natively.

doughboy
11-15-2007, 06:11 AM
Ditto what Nurhisham said. SPB Pocket Plus provides it, too.

tregnier
11-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Sorry for the oversight. I am using WM5 on a Dell Axim x51v. I have SPB PocketPlus, but I don't see where I can set the alarms/choose alarms options.

Any help with this?

doughboy
11-15-2007, 03:15 PM
There may be a difference between WM5 and my WM2003 but mine is listed under the "Feature Options" when I tap the SPB PP icon.

tregnier
11-15-2007, 04:10 PM
When I select Options on SPB PP, it shows a number of features like Today Plug In, Close Button, Taskbar Battery Indicator, etc. None of these have anything re alarms. When I select one of these Features, I am able to view Feature Options. Again, looking at every one of these, I can't find anything to do with Alarms.

Any other options for alarms that increase in sound and that sound for more than a second or two?

tregnier
11-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Bump.

I'm still looking for an answer as to how to get repeating alarms.

Thanks!

daltrey
11-26-2007, 12:13 AM
You have to order a separate application called spb time 2.0. You can read about it at spb's website. It will let you set up all sorts of alarms and it has numerous timers on it too. It does alot of other stuff too. Its a must have on my x51v.