View Full Version : How does the HTC Tytn II screen feel?

extravagant
11-09-2007, 01:29 AM
Hi everyone,

I am considering buying an HTC Tytn II, but I am wondering how the screen feels? Does it have that nice finishing over the touch screen like the apple iphone? or is it like the regular pocket pcs like the HP 6925?

Also, does anyone know if it is worth waiting for the sequel to the HTC Tytn ii? I am currently using the hp 6925 but it is way too big, also the weight of the tytn ii might be too much? Thanks.

hamishmacdonald
11-09-2007, 05:27 PM
The TyTN II has a standard Pocket PC-type screen, not one of the glass-finish ones like the iPhone or HTC Touch.

Sequel to the TyTN II?! It just came out! You'll be waiting six months to a year for that -- unless you mean the Polaris, which doesn't really count as a sequel, since it's a different form-factor.

The TyTN II is heavy, yes, but it does everything. And I do manage to carry it in my trousers-pocket without it looking conspicuous.

There's really no use waiting for "the next thing", as there's always a next thing around the corner. Better to decide what you need to use the device for and make your choice based on your needs, rather than being influenced by the "latest, latest" pressure.

extravagant
11-09-2007, 06:34 PM
yup I agree, I'm just thinking is it worth to upgrade from my HP 6925, which already has everything the tytn ii has, except for windows 6, and the higher end camera (which doesn't bother me too much). they're still both pretty big devices, I hope samsung releases the blackjack ii with wm6 and gps/wifi, then we're set!