View Full Version : Active sync problems in WinMo 6

Rod3
11-08-2007, 03:46 PM
I searched, but no results. Remember that "fix" for the active sync always coming on while not syncing? It was to enable a fake exchange server, then delete it. It worked great for WM 5. It doesn't seem to work for WM6. Can anybody offer a solution? It doesn't happen as much, but every day when I turn the phone on, Active Sync is running, although I didn't sync it before. And several times during the day, it also happens. No sync noises, but it's annoying to have to shut the program down over and over. Are there any current solutions to this that anyone can help me with? I'm running a HTC Touch, if that matters.
Thanks!

Dyvim
11-08-2007, 07:30 PM
You could try entering the fake server set to sync manually and not delete it. That works for me on my Advantage. But then you will get a sync error every time you actually do sync your device via ActiveSync with your desktop (as it tries to synchronize with the fake exchange server).

Rod3
11-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Thanks, Dyvim, I am trying it. I picked up this email in my doctor's office and tried to send my thanks, but forgot my password. :oops:

Anyhow, I do appreciate the tip. Hope it works.

Rod3
11-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Hate to answer my own post, but this doesn't work, either. Anybody with any other idea? I'm getting awfully fed up with this. :(