View Full Version : Verizon Samsung i760: GETRAWFRAMEBUFFER bug

The PocketTV Team
10-25-2007, 04:25 AM
Apparently there is a display driver bug on the Verizon Samsung i760 that causes some games and video applications to misbehave or display video incorrectly.

We traced the issue to GETRAWFRAMEBUFFER: On the Samsung i760, rfbi.cxPixels and rfbi.cyPixels are permuted when GETRAWFRAMEBUFFER is called while the display is in Landscape orientation.

Don't Panic!
10-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Hi PocketTV Team, I don't have a i760 but I do have an HTC X7501 Advantage. Have you done any testing with that device? I fondly remember using your program back in the PPC/PPC2002/WM2003SE days and would like to try it with my WM6 device. Do you still have a free non-commercial evaluation version?

The PocketTV Team
10-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi PocketTV Team, I don't have a i760 but I do have an HTC X7501 Advantage. Have you done any testing with that device? I fondly remember using your program back in the PPC/PPC2002/WM2003SE days and would like to try it with my WM6 device. Do you still have a free non-commercial evaluation version?

hi,

no, we have never tried PocketTV on the HTC X7501. In general we rarely have issues on HTC devices, but it would be great if you could try it.

yes, we still have a free version, it is called PocketTV Classic, and you can download it from the www.pockettv.com website.

to install directly to the device (over the air), point your device to www.pockettv.com/m and follow the download instructions.