View Full Version : Two devices - no more

rookcnu
09-27-2007, 03:58 AM
Today - my employer made me give up my Cingular service with my Cingular 8125. Now, I have a very nice Cingular 8125 with no phone or data. Only wi-fi capabily. Sure is a very nice PDA now.

So,... I am stuck with my other device - Blackberry 7520 - which I do not like very much at all, with the exception of it's Direct Connect feature. Nextel service is what most of the employees where I work use, which is why I had to give up the Cingular.

What I want (and I have asked this here before) is a Windows Mobile 5/6 pocket pc phone that works on the Nextel/Sprint network, AND has the Direct Connect feature. You know,... a Kaiser with the "chirp" among all it's other great features.

I am still in search of such a device. Does anyone know if there is something out there, or if there will be something coming soon that meets this criteria?

In addition, I had a voice mail left on my Cingular phone when the service was shut off. I know that I cannot listen to it, but how do I get rid of it? It is showing up as a notification on my phone still and I want to delete it.

Thanks!