View Full Version : best 640x480, 64+ program mem, 128+ storage mem, internet phone

joderias
08-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Hello
I have a 640x480 Dell Axim 51v, nice Pocket PC
3.7 inches, 640x480, 64 mb internal memory, 128 mb storage memory, CF and SD sockets, WIFI, Bluetooth, WM 5, 640 mhz

Is there a Pocket PC Phone with these capabilities but that has access to the fastest cell phone internet access as well?

I love Windows Mobile and I want a WM based phone that has good Mhz, good memory, space for extra storage, and a permanent & fast internet connection through a wireless caerier. I also want a big screen with god resolution

I want the phone to have Bluetooth and WiFi as welo, so that it will pick the fastest connection automatically

I also want a nice keyboard, either a QUERTY one or a software based one, as long as it's not a QUERTY keyboard like some iPaqs that's TOO HARD

And apart from that a nice camera with flash would be nice, but that is optional

I want and all in one device, which is the absolute best?

HP Ipaq, HTC Tilt-Kaiser, Tmobile?

thanks for your suggestions

joderias
09-01-2007, 01:50 AM
The E-TEN Glofiish M700 seems like a nice device, however the 1500 mah battery is really bad, I would like to find something similar to it but with good battery and a screen with good resolution

However the flash in the camera seem awesome, plus it includes FM radio which is always nice

burtcom
09-06-2007, 03:40 PM
I like my M700 -- I certainly have no complaints about battery life. I used it on a cross-country air trip recently and it was fine.

The only iffy thing about ETEN devices is the customer service -- I haven't had the "pleasure' but there are lots of stories about folks not getting timely service on broken devices -- especially if you're in North America.

thierryb
09-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Do not say VGA only. Because now it exists less than 3" VGA screens.
If you want a real, useful 3,5" VGA screen and more take an o2 xda flame.