View Full Version : Bigger Clock

mshaw
08-18-2007, 03:16 PM
I have a new Mogal and have two immediate issues. One is I am getting to the age that I need reading glasses to see the screen. I have enlarged all the fonts and can now read them without glasses but I want the clock to be bigger and I have found no settig for this. I want to use it for my watch and so I would like the time promenant on the screen.

Also, it has this nasty habit of recalling the last number dialed accidentily if you do not remember to take it out of phone mode.

Any ideas or thoughts on these?

Sven Johannsen
08-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Take a look at some of the SPB products. Their Time offers some readable Today screen plugins. The top one on the link also shows integrating it into Pocket Plus
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/time/screenshots.html?en

Mark Kenepp
08-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Also, it has this nasty habit of recalling the last number dialed accidentily if you do not remember to take it out of phone mode.

Turn it off.

Recalling the last number dialed occurs when the call button is pressed (actually, when it is pressed twice or pressed and held depending on where you are in the device). Turning the device off and setting the preferences to turn on only with a press of the power button will prevent this from happening.

And when I say turn the device off, it is really going into suspend mode and just turning off the screen and disabling the buttons (except the power button, unless you have the device set to resume on any button press or screen tap.)